1.12.10

general catch up

things I am excited about right now:
1
the fact it is snowing, and i can hear people going batshitcrazy in it outside my window 2 re-reading the beautiful book Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathon Safran Foer which is my all time favorite book ever ever ever 3 this movie being announced 4 the fact that Benedict Cumberbatch is on the Corrie ads. As if thats a thing that happened. 5 having a little direction in life 6 reading too much into facebook status updates. (hey it makes me happy to think that post might have been about me) 7 The Rinky Dinks covering arctic monkeys "UKE look good on the dancefloor". yes. 8 knowing for once I have food in the cupboards because I remembered to shop 9 lime shower gel 10 diving into my massive duvet as soon as I finish this.

what are you excited about??


x

2 comments:

  1. lime shower gel, good call.
    i'm excited about finishing this horrible art project i'm doing at the moment. (which will be tomorrow! hurrah!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh happy art-project-finishing day! it'll be a weight off, love that feeling :)

    ReplyDelete