10.12.10

new and unexpected exercises in self-restraint

I'm very sorry if you are sick of my Zara-obsession.
Actually, no, I'm not. I know you love it. ;)

I'm so in love with the top on, it's unreal.

Zara Brocade Dress, £39.99
Zara Studio Dress, £89.99
Zara Printed Dress, £39.99


Also, I am so glad that this exists. It's like a Vaudeville Show inside your computer!! And if you have five minutes, and if you trust me even a little bit, you will click the above link and enjoy the visual feast that will take over your computer. Lush.

I'm off to finish my essay, then collect a parcel from the Royal Mail depot. Living on the edge. ;)
x

11 comments:

  1. Lizzie that top dress is gorrrggggeeeeooouuussss! I think it's actually illegal for you not to buy it, so there you go. You don't want to break any laws at christmas now do you? ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. That brocade dress is gorgeous! I'm surprised I'm not never-endingly blowing money on Zara's website x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, if only I had budged for Zara dresses. :( They are as much a staple as food, no? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love brocade, but the bottom dress is my favourite!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aah i really love zara at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vilken otroligt fin blogg du har!
    Ska vi följa varandra på bloglovin?
    Skulle vara kul =)

    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zara do some lovely pieces! I was really pleased to find a Zara dress in a charity shop recently - it looks like new and was only £6!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can never get enough of Zara, I love that last dress. Cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm feeling the zara love right now, with all these comments. not to mention major jealousy - northwest is best, that means you! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with that last one, it's soo adorable!!

    xx
    Sabrina O.
    http://jardin-de-la-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete