5.4.11

Dirty Dancing; wardrobe envy.

happy tuesday afternoon my dears :)
I had a ridiculously quotable night out on monday at a terrifying/wonderful alternative night with the course lovelies (the source of most of the quotes), followed by a hop over to the 90s club to see the future housemates (I have literally no idea how I am going to get any work done living with them next year…)
therefore I am far too tired and emotional to write anything sensible, so instead I'm going to explain in pictures why a) Dirty Dancing is such a good film and b) this summer I intend to dress like Baby
hope you're feeling a tad all more alert than I am!
ps. i'm going home for easter in 2 sleeps! indescribably excited right about now.



















so that'll be tied tank tops, high waisted denim shorts winched in at the waist, chiffon skirsts and fifties cotton sundresses, then. oh hurry up summer!!!!

xx

4 comments:

  1. can't wait for the chiffon skirts either ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. chiffon skirts should be big! yaaaay!

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. she does indeed have a cute wrdrobe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want a chiffon skirt so bad! i love their style :)

    hope you'll enter my giveaway
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete